This has become a continual frustration for me and my fellow technicians, because we suspect this issue will come up again, we will now explain the process.
<Display Level=“None” AcceptEULA=“True” />
<Property Name=“SharedComputerLicensing” Value=“1” />
- Download the office deployment tool
- click on the office deployment tool and install it
- (this will install something called a setup.exe and a couple example configuration files)
- Open up the configuration file title configuration-Office365-x64.xml
- Copy and paste the following code in between the <configuration> tags
- Open up cmd line tool, be sure to run as administration
- navigate to the directory path with the setup.exe file and .xml config file and run the following command in cmd line
setup.exe /configure configuration-Office3650x64.xml
- then click i want to activate the key manual once office has finished installing.
below is the deployment tool with xml files, pay attention to activation and VLS settings in XML, they should match the 2019 file